2022. júl. 11.

North project - addition to my youtube video..

 

In this post, I wanted to summarize what I heard in the video (because my English pronunciation is not the best) and other information, such as the contact details of places to stay, museums and attractions, as well as restaurants and cafes that I want to try...


Full text of the youtube video :.


Hy everyone !

 The journey recharges, turns off, energizes and inspires...


I've been thinking about this video for a long time, but somehow I've never been able to put it perfectly ...


3 years ago I found an opportunity within which I spent 3 weeks in England true  that I went to work for the most part, but I felt so good, I felt so liberated as if I hadn't been myself completely by then ... in a word, it was liberating to break out of everyday life.


I want to show you the freedom that travel means to me..


 I want to work to show the beauties of the world to my audience from my point of view   that is why I want to get to places like Norway right now:. Odda and surroundings and Finland:. Turku, Rovanieimi and Oulu ...


Since my childhood, I have longed for the Nordic countries, Finland, Norway, Denmark ...

At first, it was just a Finnish country - the Nordic country I wanted to get to anyway, and that was the music for one reason only..


And what even opened my eyes is the Heavy Tour movie ..


My trip to Norway was inspired by a Netflix series and my immense passion for Vikings and history ...


And I chose Denmark because my favorite story from Andersen is a   Unshakable lead soldier ...


I would like to go hiking, taste local food specialties or try any weird or even extreme programs..


I want to soak up the atmosphere and culture ...


I want to make new acquaintances ..


According to my plans, the first stop on my trip to Finland would be Rovanieimi ...


In essence, I would focus on the topic of Santa Claus, such as Santa's village, reindeer sleigh and reindeer farm, and since I think quite a few of me are a dog fan, I would also visit a Husky farm ...


 Or to stay with the theme, I would even watch a reindeer race, but it depends on which season I will be able to travel ...


What is still unmissable for me is the Lordi Square, because it is really important to me, because the Lordi is the first and so far unbeaten in Finland to win Eurovision, and what is still unmissable because of the view is the Lumberjack's Candle Bridge.


My two other destinations in the country are Oulu and Turku ...


The sights I plan to visit are the Oulu and Turku castles and the Turkansaaari museum, because I have always been interested in Finnish culture, history and local customs, and I am immeasurably passionate about castles and chateaux ...


 I envisage spending 2-3 days in each city..


Now let's move on to the next country and cities that are nothing but Norway, including Oslo and Odda and its surroundings ...


I tried to collect the museums and buildings that would interest my followers and me ...


These include the Royal Palace, the Opera House, the Museum of Natural History and the Botanical Gardens, and the Viking Museum, which is simply a must-see for me ...

And I also chose two museums that seem interesting, one is the Halmenkollen Ski Museum and Tower, and the other is the Science and Technology Museum.


In Odda, I would like to explore the city itself or a part of the Joutunheimen Mountains, and I would definitely like to get to the Trolltunge ...


And at the end I left the destination I thought of in Copenhagen..


I built my itinerary here mostly on the Andersen theme ..


 I plan to visit the Andersen Museum, not far from the city, and the little mermaid statue ...


For the second day I planned two visits to the castle and a little sightseeing at Nyhavn ..


I would definitely choose an authentic place for accommodation , if you can..


I want to have an experience, an adventure that I can say: .- Hey, I did it..!!


The trip gives me the extra confidence I miss in my life...


I would even travel around the world if I had the opportunity...


I realized that I want to live my life not just to exist and disappear ..


As this dream could not come about on its own, I would like to find supporters and sponsors.


I would even be open to long-term cooperation ...


I would like to feel for a few minutes that once and for all, exceptionally, something comes together that can make my dream come true.


 I sincerely thank everyone who watched this video ...


All further information can be found below the video in the description..




Accommodations that have a chance (I don't know yet) :.

 

___Rovanieimi__

- Hotel Rudolph

- Motelli Rovanieimi

- Guesthouse Outa


Koppehagen:.

-H27 Hotel 


I will update continuously...




Restaurants, bars and buffets that I plan to visit.. :. 

Instagram :.

- @nooacafe

- @krouvibar

- @rosterturku

- @linnaburgersandcoffee
















Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése